9:51 PM

(0) Comments

Charmi Spicy Hot Photos

admin













Articles:


Yahoo Stores and Yahoo Site Builder


Some years ago I saw a store excellent guide for the development of Yahoo. I wanted to enter the e-commerce market and start selling products online. I decided to go with Yahoo because they have a good reputation and take the headache research in the process of building the store. For example, the purchase of a shopping cart, programming that cart and then find that trying the most of their complexity, a problem with the front of the storage system yahoo. The car will be built and not a purchase or spend an additional monthly fee. I like simple and it was a great advantage.

The best response in the Yahoo system came to me when I spoke to the technical support of 1 day. The key to building an e-commerce store on Yahoo is to know that there are two ways to do this. We do not know, maybe my stupidity did not resign immediately. Use Yahoo Store templates in the system and have a yahoo storefront. It is also possible to build the store, then go back and use Yahoo Site Builder on a site with a regular feature of the store building. The role of the warehouse management system, you can start the server from your site and manage your inventory. So what does this mean? Now I wanted to do a lot of content on my website and the sale of products. Treatment with high concentrations of accumulated authority in the eyes processed by Google. So we built a Web site that some of the key concepts, part of the address and a link section and all the extras that you would have liked. I wanted to multimedia to test and experiment with exclusive content that can be done with a company with a straight back to work, have.

So here's what I did. I had my first business of Yahoo. I wrote all the areas and elements that went into each section and classified. I downloaded all my photos and texts in the store. I did not deviate from the standard model that I have the look of my business, the customer does not take into account adjusted. Basically, just all the product codes. Website Builder and built on the site. I have time, in general, and the main link for each page, how to create a link to watch. I have my content pages and ensures that the site has been tagged and optimized for keywords. Then when I finished I went back to Yahoo store editor and copy the "Button" HTML code for each product and place it on your site. This button is like the city is connected with the bank. Now, customers can order products and still have the advantage of a website, interesting content and a good overview.

Did not create Site Builder to your website. If programs such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver will work well. The key is simply the HTML code for products on your site. This is really where the light came to me.
0 Responses to "Charmi Spicy Hot Photos"

Post a Comment